Crowe is a leading business advisory and accountancy firm, ranking among the top 10 firms in Ireland.
We are now seeking to recruit a Senior Payroll Operator to cover maternity leave. This would be a specified, fixed-term contract for a period of up to nine months.
Crowe provides a flexible working environment. This position offers an agile, flexible working arrangement to anyone wishing to work part-time from home. This is an ideal role for someone who has a least two years’ experience in a similar role.
Crowe offers a full suite of payroll services to our clients. Therefore, the post-holder will work with a variety of clients and deliver payroll services on a weekly/fortnightly/monthly basis. We are seeking an enthusiastic, high-performing candidate with strong numerical skills and common sense who enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic team.
Key result areas
- Administer multiple payrolls on behalf of clients accurately, efficiently and on time.
- Provide confidential support to clients and their employees for all payroll-related matters and queries.
- Fully understand and implement all relevant Irish payroll deductions such as USC, PAYE and PRSI in order to administer accurate payroll runs.
- Fully support all payroll and department team activities to ensure deadlines are met and up-to-date knowledge of this sector is maintained at all times.
- Be fully conversant with and understand the authority levels of this role and those of all relevant stakeholders to ensure full compliance with the firm’s policies, procedures and regulations.
Essential knowledge & skills
- IPASS qualified – must be aware of PAYE modernisation, with two+ years’ experience.
- Demonstrable understanding of payroll processes.
- Must have proven strong numerical skills and proven basic Excel skills.
- Must enjoy multitasking, dealing with a variety of projects and jobs at one time.
- Natural attention to detail.
- Results-driven: Proven ability to focus on performance, meeting deadlines and producing results
- Self-management: Displays self-control, confidentiality, confidence and resilience.
- Self-development: Evidence of enthusiasm and keeps abreast of developments in this sector.
- Initiative: A proven decision-maker, evidence of sound judgement and common sense.
Crowe is a leading accountancy and business advisory practice in Ireland. Since 1941 we have been providing tailored financial and business advice to clients across a range of sectors. Known for our commercially driven solutions paired with personal service, we have built a national reputation in the areas of audit, tax and advisory.
We are the representative firm in Ireland of Crowe Global, one of the top ten global networks of independent accounting and advisory services firms, incorporating more than 200 firms with over 800 offices in more than 130 countries around the world. The firm currently has 14 partners and over 130 staff. Crowe is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com or write to us at Crowe, Marine House, Clanwilliam Place, Dublin 2.
Applications received will be stored on our system and may be considered for similar positions that may arise within the next year. By applying for this position, you hereby agree to the personal data contained in your application, and provided by you to Crowe, being retained by us for a period of up to one year from the date of receipt of your application. If you are applying for a position and you do not wish for your details to be stored by us, please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.
75 Years of Lasting Relationships – watch our corporate video
To celebrate our 75th anniversary we commissioned a corporate video. The video celebrates our unique approach, our wonderful staff and our lasting relationships with clients.