Most owners started their business for the freedom that comes from business success.
But how do you define your business success?
Do you define success as:
Whichever way you define it many business owners end up not achieving their goal. But what if there was a way to improve your chances of success?
- Is your business generating the resources to sustain itself – is it profitable?
- Is that revenue stream ongoing – is it predictable?
- Can the business be grown – is it scalable?
- Can the business be protected – is it defendable?
- Can the business thrive without owner day-to-day involvement – is it independent?
If you can answer yes to all these questions, then you are well on the way to creating lasting value in your business. If this does not describe you or your business, then you should talk to us about taking part in the Business Value Builder process.
What is Business Value Builder?
Starting with a thorough yet simple to complete 15-minute online questionnaire, we quickly identify the core strengths and challenges in building value through focusing on these eight key drivers:
The Business Value Builder Programme
We combine the findings from the online questionnaire with:
- Deep analysis of your financial performance
- Understanding your personal and business goals
- Benchmarking your business against best practice
- Co-develop an action plan tailored to your needs
- Ongoing support and implementation to tackle the key issues
Working with owner-managed businesses for over 75 years
If you are interested in finding out more about how we can help your company make core structural improvements that will ensure it is:
- More robust
- Less dependent on directors to manage business
- More efficient
- Generate greater profits
- Ensure greater predictability of future income streams
- Achieve long-term financial security of owners
Contact Gerard O’Reilly, corporate finance partner to find out how he can help you achieve your personal and business goals.