Our employer and expatriate tax specialists deliver core taxation services to meet the domestic, international and social security needs of employers, contractors, sub-contractors and individuals.
Crowe is one of the leading providers of employment tax compliance and advisory services, specifically aimed to support your business in all aspects of employer solutions.
We provide advice in relation to cost effective and tax efficient planning solutions to maximise the attractiveness of employee remunerations and also help with attracting new employees, retention of key employees and incentivising long term employees.
We also take care of all your compliance needs, reducing your administrative burden, whilst keeping you up to date with changing legislative requirements.
Our dedicated employment and expatriate tax team can help with the following:
- General employment tax implications including benefit in kind cost implications and effective structuring
- Payroll services including monthly and year end forms
- Inbound and outbound international secondments and assignments
- Design and implementation of employee share incentive schemes, reward and bonus planning and other forms of remuneration
- Full PAYE and PRSI health checks
- Tax consequences of the provision of various benefits to employees
- Tax implications of redundancy, termination payments or other specific payments
- Revenue queries, voluntary disclosures and Revenue audits