Reporting to the Company Secretarial Senior Manager, this role will assist with the management of a portfolio of clients in the Company Secretarial Department. The Department provides a full range of technical and administrative support to a wide range of clients.
Nature & scope
Crowe is a leading business advisory and accountancy firm, ranking among the top 10 firms in Ireland. We are seeking an ambitious, high-performing candidate and can offer strong prospects for career progression.
Key result areas
- Assist with the management of annual compliance matters for clients and ensuring timely filings to the Companies Registration Office.
- Arrange for the drafting of all necessary Companies Registration Office forms, notices and resolutions in relation to change of name, change constitution, changes to share capital.
- Assist with incorporation of companies and the maintenance of statutory books and records.
- Draft minutes and resolutions in respect of AGMs, EGMs and board meetings.
- Meet deadlines and ensure the highest standard of quality and client service is maintained at all times.
- Liaise closely and build effective working relationships with client staff in all disciplines (Tax, Audit etc.) to facilitate and support our clients.
- Be fully conversant and understand the authority levels of this role and those of all relevant stakeholders to ensure full compliance with the firm’s policies, procedures and regulations.
- Manage the day-to-day supervision, on-the-job training and mentoring of junior staff and fully participate in all Performance Management initiatives as required.
Essential knowledge & skills:
- MSc in Management and Corporate Governance (ICSA Grad).
- Proven verbal and written communication skills. Strong Word and PowerPoint skills are essential.
- Project Management skills plus the proven ability to handle multiple tasks/projects at any one time.
- Previous experience in a similar role essential.
- Sound, practical working knowledge of company law is essential.
- Previous experience and ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Must have full Microsoft Office suite skills.
- People Leadership: Proven ability to listen, build rapport, influence and build relationships.
- Practice Management: Proven ability to focus on performance, meeting deadlines and producing results.
- Client Leadership: Displays confidentiality, confidence, agility and affinity with client and sector specialisms.
- Thought Leadership: Evidence of enthusiasm and keeps abreast of developments in this sector.
- Market Leadership: A proven decision maker, evidence of sound judgement, initiative and common sense.
- Innovation, Entrepreneurism and Strategy: A strategic thinker, takes ownership of learning, empathy with client needs, seeks ways to improve.
Crowe is a leading accountancy and business advisory practice in Ireland. Since 1941 we have been providing tailored financial and business advice to clients across a range of sectors. Known for our commercially driven solutions paired with personal service, we have built a national reputation in the areas of audit, tax and advisory.
We are the representative firm in Ireland of Crowe Global, one of the top ten global networks of independent accounting and advisory services firms, incorporating more than 200 firms with over 800 offices in more than 130 countries around the world. The firm currently has 14 partners and over 130 staff. Crowe is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com or write to us at Crowe, Marine House, Clanwilliam Place, Dublin 2.
Applications received will be stored on our system and may be considered for similar positions that may arise within the next year. By applying for this position, you hereby agree to the personal data contained in your application, and provided by you to Crowe, being retained by us for a period of up to one year from the date of receipt of your application. If you are applying for a position and you do not wish for your details to be stored by us, please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.
75 Years of Lasting Relationships – watch our corporate video
To celebrate our 75th anniversary we commissioned a corporate video. The video celebrates our unique approach, our wonderful staff and our lasting relationships with clients.