Our Corporate Finance team has extensive experience in providing credit verification services reviews, including asset searching and forensic reviews.
Each assignment is specifically tailored according to the required needs in order to assess the accuracy and completeness, or otherwise, of certain disclosures made.
We establish what are the true financial assets held through extensive asset searches. We can trace assets held by individuals and corporate entities by performing:
- Property, company and directorship searches to include offshore assets and banks
- Reviews of planning applications
- Social media and trade journal searches
- High court searches and onsite examination of public records
- Review of all financial publically available accounts
- Indentify asset transfers and undisclosed assets
- Interrogate data using IT forensic tools
- Extend searches with new found intelligence