The decision to sell your business will be one of the most important financial decisions that you will ever make. It can also be one of the more emotionally challenging times you will face within your business career. Crowe’s experienced corporate finance team will help guide you through the process, advising on how to maximise the value of your business when selling.
The key to success is in the planning. Before you sell your business, talk to us about how you can maximise your return on investment. We will ensure that you remain in control of the sale process, from beginning to end.
Our experienced team can assist you with:
- Assessing the financial and commercial opportunity
- Preparing the business for sale
- Preparing the Information Memorandum and other appropriate marketing materials in order to present the opportunity attractively for prospective purchasers
- Identifying a list of potential targets
- Managing an efficient and controlled sales process
- Acting as an intermediary between principals and assist with negotiating the Heads of Terms
- Managing the due diligence process
- Providing advice on the commercial aspects of the disposal documentation and management of the process to successful closing