An accurate valuation is crucial to making informed strategic decisions. Every business valuation is unique and we invest the time to understand and critically assess the key drivers of value for your business.
When your business needs a valuation it is important to seek expert advice.
Crowe brings a weight of experience to bear, providing an objective, independent valuation that reflects the true value of a business. Our team has in-depth expertise in the valuation of shares, businesses and related intangible assets.
We provide valuation advice in a wide variety of circumstances including the following:
- To support a decision on a merger, acquisition or restructuring
- Assist decision making for shareholders in planning exit strategies
- Taxation and restructuring purposes
- Bank security purposes
- Financial reporting purposes
- Litigation or matrimonial cases
Our valuation approach includes:
- Analysing the operational and financial information of the business
- Advising on the most appropriate valuation model for your business
- Providing industry and sector comparables
- Consideration of other factors affecting the business both within the industry and at a macroeconomic level