Crowe is a leading accounting and business advisory practice in Ireland which specialises in advising a diverse range of high net worth individuals and large corporate clients together with owner-managed businesses. Crowe is the representative firm in Ireland of Crowe Global, a worldwide group of independent accountancy firms.
Our tax department is seeking a graduate trainee to who wishes to pursue a tax qualification and ideally also an accountancy qualification.
The position would suit an honours graduate who is interested in pursuing a career in taxation.
- Your role will involve communicating with clients and providing both tax compliance services and tax consultancy advice under all tax heads, in particular income tax, corporate tax, capital gains tax, capital acquisitions tax and value added tax.
- You will also be required to liaise with the Revenue Commissioners in relation to your client portfolio.
- You will have the opportunity to complete both professional accountancy and tax examinations during the course of your training contract.
- We offer high-quality training in all areas of tax with various types of clients and industries.
- We also provide course and examination fees together with paid study leave in respect of your professional qualification.
It is intended that the successful trainee will commence in September 2018.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Grayson.Buckley@crowe.ie or write to us at Crowe, Marine House, Clanwilliam Place, Dublin 2.
Crowe is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications received will be stored on our system and may be considered for similar positions that may arise within the next year. By applying for this position, you hereby agree to the personal data contained in your application, and provided by you to Crowe, being retained by us for a period of up to one year from the date of receipt of your application. If you are applying for a position and you do not wish for your details to be stored by us, please notify us by emailing email@example.com and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.
75 Years of Lasting Relationships – watch our corporate video
To celebrate our 75th anniversary we commissioned a corporate video. The video celebrates our unique approach, our wonderful staff and our lasting relationships with clients.