Crowe is seeking to recruit a highly talented Restructuring and Insolvency professional to work within an existing team. The successful candidate will provide assistance to the Corporate Finance Partners and senior management team within the department in restructuring, receiverships and other insolvency work. You will work within different sectors and with both trading and non-trading assets.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Working on a diverse portfolio of Receiverships, Creditor and Member Voluntary Liquidations assignments.
- Day to day asset management of a large portfolio of assets including but not limited to residential and commercial property.
- Ensuring projects and cases are completed within appropriate timeframe and budget.
- Maintain work files for each case, ensuring all paperwork is kept up to date and in proper order.
- Attend client meetings, keeping up to date records and presenting to clients if required.
- Keeping client files maintained.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and key intermediaries.
- Work within a team environment, with more senior and junior personnel.
The role requires the following skills at a minimum:
- Honours Degree.
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant.
- 2/3 years experience in a professional firm environment.
- Preferably with prior insolvency experience in professional practice.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Good level of proficiency in Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Report writing skills.
- Commercially astute.
Crowe is a leading accountancy and business advisory practice in Ireland. Since 1941 we have been providing tailored financial and business advice to clients across a range of sectors. Known for our commercially driven solutions paired with personal service, we have built a national reputation in the areas of audit, tax and advisory.
We are the representative firm in Ireland of Crowe Global, one of the top ten global networks of independent accounting and advisory services firms, incorporating more than 220 firms with 800 offices in more than 130 countries around the world. The firm currently has 14 partners and over 130 staff. Crowe is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Crowe, Marine House, Clanwilliam Place, Dublin 2.
Applications received will be stored on our system and may be considered for similar positions that may arise within the next year. By applying for this position, you hereby agree to the personal data contained in your application, and provided by you to Crowe, being retained by us for a period of up to one year from the date of receipt of your application. If you are applying for a position and you do not wish for your details to be stored by us, please notify us by emailing email@example.com and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.