Crowe is a leading business advisory and accountancy firm, ranking among the top 10 firms in Ireland. We are now seeking to recruit a Receptionist and Administrator.
The post holder will work with the team to ensure that reception operates effectively and to assist all departments with administrative duties.
We are seeking a professional, self-motivated candidate.
Key result areas
- Ensure client meet and greet on arrivals are serviced as per the firm practices.
- Answer, screen and action incoming phone calls as appropriate.
- Provide administrative support to all other departments as required within required timescales.
- Assist in the support of meetings, conferences and internal and external marketing events, from booking rooms to setting up rooms and related admin for the meeting/conference activities.
- Manage meeting refreshments as required.
- Administer the organisation and coordination of offsite storage and retention of data.
- Assist with typing, filing, binding, arranging interviews and other miscellaneous HR admin as required.
- Provide support as required in scheduling facilities management visits/maintenance.
Essential knowledge & skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Well-presented at all times
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage, but is not essential
- Networking: Proven ability to listen, build rapport, influence and build relationships
- Results-driven: Proven ability to focus on performance and producing results
- Self-management: Displays self-control, confidentiality, confidence and resilience
- Self-development: Evidence of enthusiasm and a pro-active approach
- Initiative: Ability to prioritise workload and deal with multiple parties and requests
Crowe is a leading accountancy and business advisory practice in Ireland. Since 1941 we have been providing tailored financial and business advice to clients across a range of sectors. Known for our commercially driven solutions paired with personal service, we have built a national reputation in the areas of audit, tax and advisory.
We are the representative firm in Ireland of Crowe Global, one of the top ten global networks of independent accounting and advisory services firms, incorporating more than 200 firms with over 800 offices in more than 130 countries around the world. The firm currently has 14 partners and over 130 staff. Crowe is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com or write to us at Crowe, Marine House, Clanwilliam Place, Dublin 2.
Applications received will be stored on our system and may be considered for similar positions that may arise within the next year. By applying for this position, you hereby agree to the personal data contained in your application, and provided by you to Crowe, being retained by us for a period of up to one year from the date of receipt of your application. If you are applying for a position and you do not wish for your details to be stored by us, please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.
75 Years of Lasting Relationships – watch our corporate video
To celebrate our 75th anniversary we commissioned a corporate video. The video celebrates our unique approach, our wonderful staff and our lasting relationships with clients.