Reporting to the Head of Private Client Services, this newly created role will provide a full range of technical executive and administrative support to a wide range of clients and their families by providing tailored financial, regulatory and compliance advice to match their needs. The role will vary from advising on retirement strategies through to dealing with family office administration and management. This is a part-time permanent role – flexi 25 hours per week.
Nature & scope
Crowe is a leading business advisory and accountancy firm, ranking among the top 10 firms in Ireland.
Crowe provides a unique approach to our client’s financial affairs, in that we are not focused on marketing or selling products, rather we deliver services including in-depth personal financial planning, outsourced family office services and bespoke financial advice. We draw on the wide range of disciplines and expertise within our firm to expertly look after our clients and their family’s financial affairs. This collaborative, multi-disciplinary approach helps uncover any gaps in our client’s strategy and quickly establish viable solutions.
Due to continued growth and expansion in our Private Client Services department, we are now seeking to recruit a qualified Private Client Services Executive.
Key result areas
- Provide comprehensive administration support and work alongside the experienced professionals to assist in analysing client’s financial affairs, developing and suggesting appropriate strategies.
- Coordinate and assist in preparing comprehensive client reports, covering all aspects of financial affairs, from banking, retirement strategies to taxation with the support of a team of experts.
- Assist in preparing and supporting marketing presentations.
- Manage ongoing, everyday client administration and assistance in implementing plans within the agreed timescales.
- Liaise with other professional colleagues across specialist areas to ensure all parts of any relevant report are compliant, in keeping with Crowe standards, templates and client needs.
- Provide specialised support to our Family Office Service offering, though banking, cash flow preparation and administration services in keeping with Crowe’s policies and procedures.
- Be fully conversant and understand the authority levels of this role and those of all relevant stakeholders to ensure full compliance with the firm’s policies, procedures and regulations. This includes participate in all Performance Management initiatives as required.
Essential knowledge & skills:
- A desirable qualification in QFA, Chartered Tax Adviser, AITI, CFP or equivalent.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills. Strong Word and PowerPoint skills are essential.
- Project Management skills plus the proven ability to handle multiple tasks/projects at any one time.
- Previous experience in a similar role. Sound, practical working knowledge of the Private Client Services sector is essential.
- Previous experience and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Must have full Microsoft Office suite skills.
- People Leadership: Proven ability to listen, build rapport, influence and build relationships.
- Practice Management: Proven ability to focus on performance, meeting deadlines and producing results.
- Client Leadership: Displays confidentiality, confidence, agility and affinity with client and sector specialisms.
- Business Development: Evidence of enthusiasm and keeps abreast of developments in this sector. Takes ownership of learning, evidence of sound judgement, initiative and common sense.
Crowe is a leading accountancy and business advisory practice in Ireland. Since 1941 we have been providing tailored financial and business advice to clients across a range of sectors. Known for our commercially driven solutions paired with personal service, we have built a national reputation in the areas of audit, tax and advisory.
We are the representative firm in Ireland of Crowe Global, one of the top ten global networks of independent accounting and advisory services firms, incorporating more than 200 firms with over 800 offices in more than 130 countries around the world. The firm currently has 14 partners and over 130 staff. Crowe is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com or write to us at Crowe, Marine House, Clanwilliam Place, Dublin 2.
Applications received will be stored on our system and may be considered for similar positions that may arise within the next year. By applying for this position, you hereby agree to the personal data contained in your application, and provided by you to Crowe, being retained by us for a period of up to one year from the date of receipt of your application. If you are applying for a position and you do not wish for your details to be stored by us, please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.
75 Years of Lasting Relationships – watch our corporate video
To celebrate our 75th anniversary we commissioned a corporate video. The video celebrates our unique approach, our wonderful staff and our lasting relationships with clients.