Crowe is seeking to recruit a highly talented Corporate Finance professional to work within an existing team. The successful candidate will be part of the senior team within the Corporate Finance department and provide assistance to the Partners within the department in financial advisory, analysis and structuring. You will work within different sectors and with varying corporate and public sector clients.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Completion of corporate finance engagements including IBRs, transaction structuring, valuations, M&A advisory, strategic advice, debt negotiations, financial modelling, due diligence, preparation of business plans and asset management;
- Providing of assistance and advice to clients and Partners on specific projects;
- Managing work teams and work plans in order to deliver a high-quality client service;
- Attending client meetings, keeping up to date records and presenting to clients if required;
- Keeping client files maintained;
- Working with the Partners to originate new business opportunities;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and key intermediaries;
- Proactively managing WIP / Debtor Ledger;
- Working within a team environment, with more senior and junior personnel;
- Working with more junior team members and providing training when necessary.
The role requires the following at a minimum:
- Honours Degree;
- ACA, ACCA or similar professional qualification;
- 5+ years’ post-qualification experience;
- Prior corporate finance experience in professional practice or corporate roles in industry;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Strong financial analysis and financial modelling skills;
- Good level of proficiency in Word and PowerPoint;
- Report-writing skills;
- Commercially astute.
Crowe is a leading accountancy and business advisory practice in Ireland. Since 1941 we have been providing tailored financial and business advice to clients across a range of sectors. Known for our commercially driven solutions paired with personal service, we have built a national reputation in the areas of audit, tax and advisory.
We are the representative firm in Ireland of Crowe Global, one of the top ten global networks of independent accounting and advisory services firms, incorporating more than 200 firms with over 800 offices in more than 130 countries around the world. The firm currently has 14 partners and over 130 staff. Crowe is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com or write to us at Crowe, Marine House, Clanwilliam Place, Dublin 2.
Applications received will be stored on our system and may be considered for similar positions that may arise within the next year. By applying for this position, you hereby agree to the personal data contained in your application, and provided by you to Crowe, being retained by us for a period of up to one year from the date of receipt of your application. If you are applying for a position and you do not wish for your details to be stored by us, please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.
75 Years of Lasting Relationships – watch our corporate video
To celebrate our 75th anniversary we commissioned a corporate video. The video celebrates our unique approach, our wonderful staff and our lasting relationships with clients.