Crowe is a leading business advisory and accountancy firm, ranking among the top 10 firms in Ireland. Our HTL team operates in the Corporate Finance department and is seeking an individual who has proven experience in the HTL sector to work as a consultant with the HTL team.
Crowe have a specialisation in the HTL sector and is Ireland’s leading consultancy practice serving this industry. We have an unmatched depth of knowledge, which gives us a unique perspective, and our Annual Ireland Hotel Industry Survey is regarded as the industry bible for the past 20 years. Our HTL team are regarded as the leading authority in the market and regularly lecture and author reports on trends and developments in the sector.
This varied and dynamic role will also get involved in other Corporate Finance projects and assignments on an as-needs basis.
Key result areas
- Lead research, both primary and secondary in relation to client projects and business development as directed by the immediate Manager/Director.
- Team lead annual hotel industry survey including database management; updating of forms; circulation and collection of data; collation of statistics; and working with print/design/PR companies on output as directed by immediate manager.
- Provide support to ensure that internal research and statistics are up to date and accurate.
- Provide support with the administration of the database of hotels and projects within Ireland.
- Manage and plan own workload. Ensure that projects and cases are satisfactorily completed and within agreed timescales.
- Develop skills and knowledge in the areas of Practice Management and Client relationship in full compliance with Crowe’s policies and procedures.
- Attend client meetings and keep up to date records.
- Assist management with Corporate Finance engagements including IBR’s, feasibility studies, valuations, M&A advisory, due diligence, preparation of business plans and research projects.
- Prepare presentations and proposals for clients and events.
- Be fully conversant and understand the authority levels of this role and those of all relevant stakeholders to ensure full compliance with the firm’s policies, procedures and regulations.
- Actively participate to the department and firm strategy. Keep abreast with the market, client, technical developments and associate bodies activities to ensure firm’s activities are aligned.
Essential Knowledge & Skills
- A relevant 3rd level qualification plus evidence of overall academic achievement.
- Ideally PQE 1 plus years post graduate experience in the HTL sector.
- Demonstrable interest in general accountancy, the hospitality sector and awareness of topical issues.
- Proven ability to work in a team orientated environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks/projects at any one time.
- Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and skilled in Microsoft Office.
- People Leadership: Proven ability to listen, build rapport, influence and build relationships & keen to develop career into a more senior management role.
- Practice Management: Proven ability to focus on performance, meeting deadlines and producing results. A proven decision maker, evidence of sound judgement and common sense.
- Client Leadership: Strong networker. Displays confidentiality, confidence, agility and affinity with client and sector specialisms.
- Business Development: A strategic thinker, takes ownership of learning, empathy with client needs, seeks way to improve. Evidence of enthusiasm and keeps abreast of developments in this sector.
Crowe is a leading accountancy and business advisory practice in Ireland. Since 1941 we have been providing tailored financial and business advice to clients across a range of sectors. Known for our commercially driven solutions paired with personal service, we have built a national reputation in the areas of audit, tax and advisory.
We are the representative firm in Ireland of Crowe Global, one of the top ten global networks of independent accounting and advisory services firms, incorporating more than 200 firms with over 800 offices in more than 130 countries around the world. The firm currently has 14 partners and over 130 staff. Crowe is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com or write to us at Crowe, Marine House, Clanwilliam Place, Dublin 2.
Applications received will be stored on our system and may be considered for similar positions that may arise within the next year. By applying for this position, you hereby agree to the personal data contained in your application, and provided by you to Crowe, being retained by us for a period of up to one year from the date of receipt of your application. If you are applying for a position and you do not wish for your details to be stored by us, please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.
75 Years of Lasting Relationships – watch our corporate video
To celebrate our 75th anniversary we commissioned a corporate video. The video celebrates our unique approach, our wonderful staff and our lasting relationships with clients.